October 28th, 2016
Law Review to Host the 2016 Law Alumni Association Fall Conference, “Judith S. Kaye ’62: A Judicial Legacy”
Law Review invites you to attend the 2016 Law Alumni Association Fall Conference, “Judith S. Kaye ’62: A Judicial Legacy.” The conference, co-sponsored by the New York University School of Law and the Law Alumni Association, will take place on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge, located at 40 Washington Square South.
This year’s conference will pay tribute to the legacy of the Hon. Judith S. >Kaye ’62, former Chief Judge of the New York Court of Appeals, by examining and recognizing her accomplishments and her profound impact on a wide variety of social and legal issues. Please join us for a diverse and dynamic panel discussion moderated by Dean Trevor Morrison, Eric M. and Laurie B. Roth Professor of Law, NYU School of Law.
- Helaine Barnett ’64, chair of the New York State Permanent Commission on Access to Justice; past president of the Legal Services Corporation;
- Helen Hershkoff, Herbert M. and Svetlana Wachtell Professor of Constitutional Law and Civil Liberties; co-director, Arthur Garfield Hays Civil Liberties Program, NYU School of Law;
- Stephen Kong, chief counsel for the Economic Development Administration, US Department of Commerce;
- Hon. Albert Rosenblatt, retired judge, New York Court of Appeals; of counsel, McCabe & Mack; judicial fellow, NYU School of Law;
- Lisa Schweitzer ’96, partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton; and
- Hon. Richard Wesley, senior judge, US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
A reception will immediately follow the lecture.